Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Good News & Bad News


"Sometimes people come to you
and say that they have both the good and bad news for you,
then they ask whether you want to have the good or the bad for the first...
it's been common to have the bad first,
and I have both the good and bad news for you reader -actually it's just for me myself
sharing is a good action anyway... lol


it's not the best time for me to get what I want..
I've to wait lil longer that I expected,
but I believe that there will be the best time for me to have what I want
it's related to my ITP result, under my target and the minimum score of those scholarships,
fewer some points... huft.
:) I will never give up


then the good news...
when I went to Jakarta I did really want to have cute batik bag,
but I couldn't buy that,
yesterday... just several days after,
I got that bag from the parents of my student as a gift.
what a nice moment,


see... there will be happiness even when you feel so bad in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment