Sunday, October 17, 2010

Melancong ke Ibukota demi ITP

A dream to continue my study overseas in one circumstances -scholarship- made me went to the central city, Jakarta. That was all for a piece of ITP (Institutional TOEFL Program) result. Well, people say that "there must be something to be sacrificed for the thing you really wanted -and often many". Travelling not for enjoying the environment, visiting nice places, or spending time with your buddies there... not in the real meaning. But at least, I went around 3 parts of Jakarta -from central, east, till the south of Jakarta- by myself and by keeping the most important thing "Jl. Merpati no.21 Halim PK" LOL, that's the address of my family's house anyway.


*all images captured, had been moved. in the name of convinience. sorry.


(pose in front of National Monument Jakarta... The cool architecture -considering that building was built long time ago, when the architecture world in Indonesia isn't as cool as today)

(pose... in some corners I had waiting for years)
:D

well, about the ITP itself was held on October 12th, 2010. As a villager let to visit Jakarta by myself for the first time... I went to Neso office in Jamsostek Tower, South Jakarta. That was totally different with the condition in my city. Beside I had to follow the test in such kind of fantastic building... I had to face 'the competition feel' among the participants. The strict rule was applied correctly, and now I hope I can get the best result which fits the minimum score of the administrative requirements. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment